The Bahya dress is perfect for an afternoon snack or tea in a nomad interior! Its cheerful flowers and large ruffle have a festive air, while its needlecord velvet provides the perfect warmth for the season.
For the sake of details:
- Needlecord dress with floral print.
- Handmade embroideries and smocks at neckline with lace rickrack edges.
- Ruffled elasticated cuffs.
- Large ruffle at the bottom for a pretty volume.
- Covered placket at the back.
- Please note: the back is buttoned from top to bottom for sizes under 24 months.
This item was imagined by Marie Pidancet and her passionate team.
We cut quite large, we recommend you to take the size of the child's age when he will wear it.
Do not tumble dry, natural flat dry only.
Machine wash at 30° delicate cycle.
Free deliveries from 250€ for the whole world.
Returns are made within 30 days of receipt of the package