- Fluid dress with thin straps in embroidered cotton voile - Game of embroideries and scalloped edgings - Flared cut - Lace inset on front - Embroidered straps that can be adjusted with buttons - Openwork lace trim at neckline and on straps - Buttoned opening along the entire length (buttons made with coconut) - Lined - For a Mother-Daughter look, the...
- Sleeveless flared dress in organic cotton gauze - Meticulous work of scalloped embroideries at neckline, armholes and bottom of dress - Satin-stitched embroidery - Buttoned opening in back (buttons made using coconut) - Knotted ties at sides - Lined - For a Mother-Daughter look, the dress can be paired with the Women's Guananina dress - This piece is...
- Girl round-neck T-shirt in organic cotton
- Short, ruffled sleeves
- High neckline
- Precious and delicate, its fabric may show some irregularities, which contributes to its unique and authentic characteristics.
- We recommend gently hand washing this garment or machine washing it on the delicate cycle using a mild laundry detergent. - Buttoned...
This beautiful exotic dress is part of our upcycled mini capsule from the Caribbean. It has been made entirely from scraps of our iconic fabric from the early Louise Misha collections.
Short sleeves and square neckline
Cut-out under the chest with gathers
Iconic print with tropical flowers and flamingos
This pretty vintage apron dress with ruffled straps is part of our upcycled mini capsule from the Caribbean. It was made entirely from scraps of our collector's fabric.
Small palm tree pattern in neon pink
Adjustable straps with inner buttons
Crossed back with ruffles
To be worn as an apron with a top or without as a sunbath
You need to login or create account
Save products on your wishlist to buy them later or share with your friends.